Many thanks to all of you who attended the first Wiley-Blackwell Exchanges conference this week!
We were astounded by the response with over 4400 delegates registering from over 140 countries. Many thanks to all the keynote speakers, presenters and delegates who took part in discussions around the sessions – there were some great exchanges, all of which you can still read.
The content on this conference site will continue to remain available after today so do feel free to comment further on any of the sessions.
We sincerely hope you have enjoyed the conference – further events are planned in the future around topics such as ‘migration’ and ‘war and peace’. Here is how to keep in touch if you’d like to be in the loop when those conferences are held:
- Subscribe to updates via email or follow us on Twitter to keep abreast of Wiley-Blackwell Exchanges.
- If you are a registered delegate, do complete the post-conference opinion survey, coming to you next week. Your feedback on this conference means we can improve things even further for future events. Once you have completed the post-conference survey, you will also be eligible for a Certificate of Attendance.
- Delegates - don’t forget to take advantage of your delegate benefits! You can still use your 20% discount code for books in the exhibition. In addition, every purchaser will receive 1 month’s free access to Blackwell Reference Online, our flagship database with nearly 400 reference works in the Humanities and Social Sciences. This really is a fantastic resource so we encourage you to make that book purchase!
- You can also still activate your 60-Days Free Trial Access to Wiley-Blackwell Journals in psychology, sociology and other related disciplines.
- If you have suggestions, or even just a short comment, you can of course email us.
It’s been a pleasure to hold this event with you all this week and we sincerely hope to see you at the next Wiley-Blackwell Exchanges conference!
The Wiley-Blackwell Exchanges Team